1.1 Daihachi Sdn Bhd will take our website’s visitors privacy seriously. We are committed to complying with all data protection laws that are applicable to us
2. The Personal Data We Collect from Visitor (Buyer)
2.1 Personal Data means any information relating to Visitor (Buyer) who can be directly identified or indirectly particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, location data, gender or more factors specific to natural person.
2.2 We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Identity data such as your name;
- Contact data such as billing address, delivery address, email address and phone number;
- Account data such as bank account and payment details;
- Transaction data, such as details about payments to and from you, and other details of products and Services you have purchased from us;
2.3 During the course of your use of the Website and it Services, we may receive personal data from following situations:
- When you purchase any Items available on our Website.
- When you use any features or functions available on our Website.
- When you interact with us offline for any inquiries.
2.4 You must only submit personal data which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us any changes made.
2.5 We only able to collect your personal data if Buyer voluntarily submit the Personal Data.
3. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
3.1 The personal data we collect from you may be used by us, or shared with or transferred to third parties (including related companies, third party service providers and their service providers and related companies, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Services or access to the Platform, including responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes through our outsourced customer service agents.
- To process order you submit through the Website.
- Payments that you made on the Website for Items.
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Website. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
- To update you on the delivery of the products, whether sold through the Platform by us or a third party seller, and for customer support purposes
- To identify Visitor (Guest) on the Website.
4. Updating Your Personal Data
4.1 It is important for Buyer to update your personal data and ensure accuracy of it. Any misleading information will lead to problem during delivery of items and Daihachi will not responsible if item receive to wrong receiver.
5. Retention of Personal Data
5.1 We will only retain your personal data for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. 5.2 We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose.
6. Daihachi’s Right to Disclose Personal Data
6.1 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT DAIHACHI HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF DAIHACHI HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST DAIHACHI FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
7. Third Party Sites
7.1 The Website may link you to other websites operated by other parties, such as other online classified-ads platform, merchants or payment gateways. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by these other parties. You are advised to check on the applicable privacy policies of those websites to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.